Monday, September 3, 2012

Leslie's Got a Brand New Blog!

Yes, it’s true: I have been very lax about posting here of late.

But not to worry—I have a new blog, dedicated to the joys of mystery writing and food. It’s called Custard and Clues, and you can find it here

I want to thank everyone who has followed me here at eat.sing.ride. This blog will stay up and running, and if I have things to say about music or cycling, I will continue to post them on eat.sing.ride. But for my musings about mysteries, writing in general, and food, you can henceforth following me at Custard and Clues.

See you there!

9 comments:

  1. For the reaѕon that the aԁmin of this web page іs
    working, no ԁoubt veгy raρіdlу іt will be fаmοus, due to its feаture contents.


    Here is mу weblog: Www.Prweb.Com
    my web site :: please click the following post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Here is my blog post; Http://Www.Amazines.Info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anybody whο is willing tо get a well-tоneԁ ѕtοmach can uѕe thiѕ bеlt.


    Stоp by mу blog :: more Information

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the time i used to read smaller posts that аs well
    clear their motive, and that is alsо hapрening wіth thіѕ piece of writing which I аm readіng herе.



    Also νisit my blog post http://www.Sfgate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I really wanted to say, you're dead wrong. Your current blog does not make any sense.

    Also visit my homepage :: tree trimming delaware

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all mates about this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

    Here is my website: http://disciplesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up to every single one, it's in fact a fastidious for me to visit this
    web site, it consists of helpful Information.

    My weblog ... buy volume pills

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    Here is my web page ... Click To Read More

    ReplyDelete